I have had the honour of being nominated for the Versatile Bloggers Award by Maria who writes the blog Serene Aspergia. I would like to personally thank Maria for this honour and pass it on.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and pass it on.
- Share the award on your blog
- Share random facts about yourself
- Tag on 10 bloggers and tell them that they are nominated.
Seven facts about me:
- While I have never been formally diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome or DAMP, (Deficiencies in Attention Motor Skills and Perception) I am convinced I have the symptoms of both.
- While I referee and love American football, my favourite sport is actually ice hockey
- I will be voting for Jill Stein of the Green Party in the upcoming US Presidential election
- I am married with three children, seven step children and 12 step grandchildren
- I love heavy metal music but am open minded about all forms of music
- I think the 1980s was the golden age of heavy metal
- I love cooking and find it destressing at times.
10 Blogs I would like to nominate for the award:
- Anonymously Autistic
- Kamertunes blog
- Heavy Metal Overload
- Metal Excess
- David Snape