I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award to which I must say that I’m flattered. First, I would like to thank Lost in the Labyrinth. Link: http://lostinthelabyrinthh.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/and-the-sunshine-award-goes-to/ who nominated me.
Now some ten interesting (that’s a matter of opinion) facts about me.
1. I am the worst typist in the world, my first book Rock And Roll Children was full of typos and even though I had proof readers for the second, He Was Weird, at least three have been found.
2. I served in the US Marines from 1979-83 and four months after I got out, saw my old unit blown up in Lebanon.
3. I referee American football in the UK.
4. Speaking of that, I was born in the USA but have been living in the UK for 27 years now. A woman was involved.
5. Although I like many forms of music, I am a total metalhead.
6. I still vote in US elections, last year I voted for Jill Stein of the Green Party. I maintain that I didn’t waste my vote.
7. Politically, I am left of centre, especially after hearing a series of speeches from former Dead Kennedys singer Jello Biafra.
8. I hate bullying
9. Although I have never been diagnosed, I am convinced that I have Asperger’s Syndrome of DAMP (Deficiencies in Attention Motor skills and Perception.)
10. I believe that heavy metal could unite the world
One more: While I believe in God in the Christian way, I don’t follow organised religion as I believe all religions promise to solve your problems by following their rules.
Ten Bloggers I have nominated
1. Metal Odyssey
2. Bullying- Don’tstandbystepup
3. Every Record Tells a Story
5. Play It Loud Forever
6. The Fictional Writing of a Hockey Player
8. Victim of the Fury
9. Heavy Metal Overload
10. Metal Excess
I know these are most of the music blogs I follow but some of the ones I would have liked to have nominated have already been so.
Peaceful Rampage will have its next post in the next few days.